Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Rapid Red.......my favorite color of course.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
There are several bay area fz09 riders on the forum. Myself included. I'm in San Jose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm should have my FZ by the end of next week...

Belmont, Ca 94002

Let's meet up fellas

I'm going with the liquid graphite color... I think

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drizz650, i had a hard time deciding between the liquid graphite, and the red. after a lot of staring at it i realized the blue/purpleish rims would of drove me crazy after awhile. when you get it, lets go ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
A bay area ride would be nice. I'm horrible at organizing such an event.

I'm in SJ by the way. I finally have some weekend time, no softball (daughter) tournaments till mid July...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
New to the forum. Just picked up mine today! Liquid Graphite. I'm in Fairfield

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in concord ca, but moving in a month or so, so I'm soaking in all the Cali weather I can before I go!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Did you know you were buying the Fastest FZ when you chose the Red..........???

Enjoy every minute!:cool:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'm in concord ca, but moving in a month or so, so I'm soaking in all the Cali weather I can before I go!

Hey MrJD410. Where are you moving to? BTW...I stumbled on to your you tube videos when I was researching the FZ-09. I used to work over off Port Chicago so your stomping grounds looked familiar....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey MrJD410. Where are you moving to? BTW...I stumbled on to your you tube videos when I was researching the FZ-09. I used to work over off Port Chicago so your stomping grounds looked familiar....
I'm moving over to Nevada in the reno sparks area. oh cool, its a small world eh? but not fun because snow.... but a lot of nice roads... :)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'm moving over to Nevada in the reno sparks area. oh cool, its a small world eh? but not fun because snow.... but a lot of nice roads... :)

I used to live in Reno when I was a kid...have fun with those winters! Mt. Rose hwy is pretty cool leading into to Tahoe. Good luck and keep posting videos!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I used to live in Reno when I was a kid...have fun with those winters! Mt. Rose hwy is pretty cool leading into to Tahoe. Good luck and keep posting videos!
gonna be rough the first winter without unlimited riding like I'm.used to but thanks for the support man! I'll start making video again soon. moving and stuff is slowed my production down a lot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
im in Palo Alto. Just got my Rapid Red on friday. Definitely down to do some riding on US 1 or r 84/35 through La Honda. I'm sure you've ridden to Alice's in Woodside. If you haven't, youre missing out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Excelongt- lets ride soon. I live right near the golden gate bridge I do highway 1, stinson beach, pt. Reyes a couple times a week . And on most sundays. I ride alices on sundays with my ducati buddies.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts