Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered akropovic ti exhaust and bazzaz programmer,exhaust showed up today,wondering whos running the same or who has knowledge of the bazazz tuner?how the maps work with exhaust that come with it?ive installed many power commanders on my many different bikes in the past and done alot of my own customs tunes on the pc3s but wanted to give bazazz a shot,any tips or expeirence with it,would like to hear about it,oh and this bike is tons of fun:D

yamaha fz09 graphite grey
05 vesrah gsxr600 track bike
2001 suzuki tl1000r
05gsxr 750-just sold

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have been running a bazzaz on my 09 for awhile now and im really happy with it. Install the free software on bazzaz.net open up program, connect your zfi to laptop with the cable provided, there you will be able to see your map and make any changes you would like. Very user friendly. Also if your into tweaking your own maps like me, you should look into getting the zafm. It is just a wide band o2 sensor that will let you see your a/f ratio and record it during rides so you can see rich or lean spots and adjust accordingly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been running a bazzaz on my 09 for awhile now and im really happy with it. Install the free software on bazzaz.net open up program, connect your zfi to laptop with the cable provided, there you will be able to see your map and make any changes you would like. Very user friendly. Also if your into tweaking your own maps like me, you should look into getting the zafm. It is just a wide band o2 sensor that will let you see your a/f ratio and record it during rides so you can see rich or lean spots and adjust accordingly.
what did you do with your o2 sensor,did you leave it in exhaust unplugged or put in a o2 bung?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts