Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there are any FZ/FJ riders in the area? I'm from Harrisonburg and ride a FZ09 and buddy of mine from Appomattox rides a FJ09. We like to get together on the weekends and ride the mountain and back country roads pretty much anywhere in VA and WV.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I’m from Manassas area.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in Winchester, have an '18 MT09 and ride down your way all the time. Last Monday I found myself on 33 (happens often) took it west then down to 250 back through Monterey to Staunton and back roads all the way home from there. Did just shy of 400 miles Monday then another 300 Tuesday. I was planning on heading down to the Tazewell/Norton area over the weekend but weather Saturday and Sunday just didn't permit.

A few of us are riding this Saturday but not sure where yet.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ruckersville here, go through staunton, harrisonburg, tidewater area, up notrh past warrenton, basically eveywhere. I ride often and year round, would love to catch up with some peeps here. '19 09 owner

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ruckersville here, go through staunton, harrisonburg, tidewater area, up notrh past warrenton, basically eveywhere. I ride often and year round, would love to catch up with some peeps here. '19 09 owner
Sorry haven't been on this forum in a while. I bought a Tracer last year and have been busy riding it :) 30,000 miles on it now. Would enjoy hooking up with any FZ riders still though. Any of the others that replied that I missed feel free to reach out again and maybe we can connect sometime. Sounds likes a few from NOVA area

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry haven't been on this forum in a while. I bought a Tracer last year and have been busy riding it :) 30,000 miles on it now. Would enjoy hooking up with any FZ riders still though. Any of the others that replied that I missed feel free to reach out again and maybe we can connect sometime. Sounds likes a few from NOVA area
I'm definitely down to ride. Sadly I've only done about 18,000 miles this year, 450 of those on my MT-09 :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts