Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna make a run up the 33 out of Ojai and on to Frazier Park for lunch tomorrow, Monday the 21st.

All my buds cant make it so thought I would give a shout out.

Any takers?

Probably meet up in Ojai round 930am and pretend to be Valentino Rossi... yea right!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm out of the country for a couple more weeks, but I'll be happy to ride one day with you. I'll trade helo stories for tales of the jet world.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm out of the country for a couple more weeks, but I'll be happy to ride one day with you. I'll trade helo stories for tales of the jet world.
Hey Bush Man. You are too funny. I see you live in Sandy Eggo... lol. What town do U live in?

I used to live in O'side and flew out of CRQ on a Falcon 2000.

SD has some fantastic roads to ride on. I occasionally get down that way and ride with a buddy in O'side.

We have some fun roads up here in Santa Barbara but not nearly as many as SD.

You are a lucky man!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Bush Man. You are too funny. I see you live in Sandy Eggo... lol. What town do U live in?

I used to live in O'side and flew out of CRQ on a Falcon 2000.

SD has some fantastic roads to ride on. I occasionally get down that way and ride with a buddy in O'side.

We have some fun roads up here in Santa Barbara but not nearly as many as SD.

You are a lucky man!
It's the land of milk and honey! I live in southpark near downtown, but I ride all over between here, LA, and palm springs. I'm flying 60's out of Coronado for another few months. Let me know if you're ever up for a ride somewhere in the middle maybe. I'm organizing a norcal ride in September with a few friends. We're going to do Hwy 36 from Redding to the Pacific.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts