Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi Jen,
Been here since Feb 2014. Glad to see you back. 32,000 miles. I bought it to commute on, but the highway traffic post covid is scaring me lately. People drive insanely these days.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Still here with my 2014 :)

Reactions: Jen

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm still around and still have my graphite 14 that I got in November 13 ,she's got 178k miles as of this morning and I have the orange 14 that I got 2nd hand ,I've got her down to 9.55 in the quarter mile. Neither of them are done yet. Hopefully I'm not either

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I joined in June 2013 if I remember correctly, but somewhat sadly, I sold the FZ09 a year and a half ago. In some ways, I wish I had it back....but, life goes on and things change and you just have to try and be happy....and I am.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't been here for a while. Are there any original FZ-09 owners still here before the MT? I still love my bike as much as when I got it in 2014. Can't believe it's been so long.
I still have my 2015 FZ-09. I just did an oil change and new Pirelli tires at 48,000 miles. Still love it also. How many miles for you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still riding my 2014 that i bought brand new. Love the bike so much I don't want another one. Just finally upgraded the suspension to the ohlins setup last year!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
178k miles!!! That's amazing.

Reactions: Cw09

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
It would have been funnier if you didn't add the disclaimer.
I know, but hey, I'm a mellow kind of guy..........and retired! Peace and love and rainbow colored unicorns and all that stuff! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Bought mine in November of 2013. I upgraded the suspension , installed clip-on's and a tiny windscreen. Rocking in the Free World and gonna grid it to dust.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Sometimes I lurk when I get the email digest.

Still have my 09 from October 2013, about 58k miles. Just took it off roading last weekend, so it can still take some abuse 😅

I have ridden literally every major new bike but still find this 09 the most enjoyable. I did finally get a adventure bike...a KTM 390 adventure because it's about 380lbs wet and have about 9000 miles on it in less than a year, doing a lot of off roading. In KTM fashion, it stopped working but that's why we have two bikes right? 🤣

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm an infrequent visitor as well. Still riding my '14 Graphite Gray 09 with ~21K on it. Bought the first one that they had in the state (MN) Fall 2013. Obviously, I don't get out as often as I would like. Sometimes I ride with a Corbin Gunfighter & Lady saddle instead.

-Brian-
IMG_9269.jpg

·
Registered
584 Posts
Still riding the '14 FZ-09; sold the Harley and the Yamaha Dirt bike at 72 but I kept the FZ. Maybe one more B4!!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Still here (although not as often) and riding my 2015. It's getting up there in miles but runs like a champ!

176,000 kms and counting!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Reactions: LouG and Keef

·
Registered
44 Posts
2014 Red FZ 09 with 26K miles. Still loving it. No point in selling, wouldn't get much for her at this point.
In case you haven't noticed, there is a massive inventory shortage of vehicles, so used vehicle prices are appreciating.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 40 Posts