Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
The F22 should not be a first fighter jet. To much power. Start with a Mig or F16 so you can fly for a season and sell it. You can learn to control a fighter jet much better if your not intimidated about the power.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm going to wait for the second year model F-22, I'm sure they are going to fix all the issues and sell it for the same price.

·
Registered
349 Posts
the F-22 makes my butt sore.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
an F22 what are you guys insane?!!?!? I don't actually own one but i've read several reviews online - F22digest.com, Fighterjetquarterly.com to name a few and they say this thing is just absolute crap! Have you guys read this forum?! People are selling them left and right - it's a total disaster!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
You guys do realize that I'm an Instructor with Sportplane Track Time right? I could get you guys a group buy a "Pylon Day" but you'd have to start out in the "N" group, also known as the Piper Cub class. Who's in?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
You guys do realize that I'm an Instructor with Sportplane Track Time right? I could get you guys a group buy a "Pylon Day" but you'd have to start out in the "N" group, also known as the Piper Cub class. Who's in?
Sounds like fun except Ten er see bee too far away!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Vern, Piper Cubs are allowed to fly under bridges, right?
Absolutely, just no inside passing in the N group!

Hawkerjet wrote:
Sounds like fun except Ten er see bee too far away!
Sheesh! all you have to is fly over here. What the holdup, you're flying at like 1500MPH or something?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts