Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roll call, fellas. There's bound to be a few niner owners around in the metro atlanta // north georgia area.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm pretty new to Atlanta and don't know the roads well. But I've been wanting to hit up north georgia mountains for quite some time! If u guys are willing meet up and go for a nice Sunday ride it would be great! Or any other rides would be good too! I just hate riding by myself.....^^

·
Super Moderator
4,341 Posts
I'm in Brookhaven, which used to be part of unincorporated DeKalb County between Buckhead and Chamblee.
I would be happy to hook up for a short squirt to NE Georgia with other FZ fans. Maybe meet up @ TWoS some
Saturday or Sunday morning. It's been so long since I've ridden NGA on a weekend day. I suppose it gets real
busy on the weekends up there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Brookhaven, which used to be part of unincorporated DeKalb County between Buckhead and Chamblee.
I would be happy to hook up for a short squirt to NE Georgia with other FZ fans. Maybe meet up @ TWoS some
Saturday or Sunday morning. It's been so long since I've ridden NGA on a weekend day. I suppose it gets real
busy on the weekends up there.
Awesome, I work right down the road from you.

I'll get a Saturday off here and there, but I work in hospitality(very antisocial hours), so it'll be tough for me to meet up for a ride with you guys since I work most weekends. Still, nice to know there's a good group of us

·
Super Moderator
4,341 Posts
Awesome, I work right down the road from you.

I'll get a Saturday off here and there, but I work in hospitality(very antisocial hours), so it'll be tough for me to meet up for a ride with you guys since I work most weekends. Still, nice to know there's a good group of us
If you get a weekday off and you want to get out of town for a quickie, give me a bit of notice (private message) and we'll jet away. I hardly ever ride the mountains on a weekend. A weekday is always best for me. You work in the Buckhead Hotel Scene?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If you get a weekday off and you want to get out of town for a quickie, give me a bit of notice (private message) and we'll jet away. I hardly ever ride the mountains on a weekend. A weekday is always best for me. You work in the Buckhead Hotel Scene?
Yessir. The ole' Ritz.

And sounds good man, I'll shoot you a PM when I have some time. I absolutely need to get my suspension upgraded before doing any technical riding (I'm an athletic 6'3 215, 230ish with gear, so needless to say the suspension is way too soft for serious cornering on shitty mountain roads) but if you're looking for a casual cruise through the mountains I'm definitely game.

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Registered
323 Posts
Could we all setup a meet? Maybe a Saturday or Sunday? I'd say meetup at the Vortex on Thursday night for bike night but that's lame. My girl and me went last Thursday but left shortly after to go take photos around ATL.

·
Super Moderator
4,341 Posts
It's not so lame when you are hanging with friends. While it's a bit of a haul for folks outside the perimeter, the Vortex wouldn't be so bad as a place to gather for a first time get together over a burger and some tots.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's not so lame when you are hanging with friends. While it's a bit of a haul for folks outside the perimeter, the Vortex wouldn't be so bad as a place to gather for a first time get together over a burger and some tots.
I'd be cool with vortex tomorrow, I haven't had an elvis burger in a while. Which one, the one in midtown or hipsterville?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'd be cool with vortex tomorrow, I haven't had an elvis burger in a while. Which one, the one in midtown or hipsterville?
The one in hipsterville is where the bike meet is. I get off work at 6 and if some others show I may ride down. Probably be around 7:30 or 8 when I could be there.

·
Super Moderator
4,341 Posts
hipsterville / lil' 5 points 7:30'ish.
404- three oh seven - three seven seven five
liquid graphite, black ermax 25

·
Super Moderator
4,341 Posts
Duty calls. I'm out for tonight, it'll have to be next Thursday for me.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Duty calls. I'm out for tonight, it'll have to be next Thursday for me.
I got stuck at work until 7...next Thursday looks good for me though

1 - 20 of 53 Posts