Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm in Maryland just across the state line south of Gettysburg, but work and still ride primarily in Pennsylvania. Lived most of my life in Pennsylvania; Chester, Lancaster and York Counties.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Stoltec, does this mean i can ride to your place and have you install my suspension when i'm ready? :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Martinsville NJ here, soon as I can finalize pricing the modding will begin!

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
any NJ area guys attempting to ride tomorrow? Temps look great but unsure of how bad the flooding/road conditions will be. I'm staying optimistic but going to play it by ear when i wake up.

·
Registered
389 Posts
any NJ area guys attempting to ride tomorrow? Temps look great but unsure of how bad the flooding/road conditions will be. I'm staying optimistic but going to play it by ear when i wake up.
Totally wish I could. I have work until 3 and don't have a headlight at the moment...sigh.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i was hoping more snow melted today but there still seems to be a lot - judging from the area around my office window atm. Not to mention the potholes that seem to be everywhere now.

I still think i may try to go - i've been itching to get out but going to play it by ear.

·
Registered
474 Posts
This^^^

1 - 20 of 24 Posts