Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, first of all, this is my first post. Just picked up a '14 after lusting ever since they came out. Such a fun bike.

I've just come off a CBR954R that was all sweetened up with the Click N Roll adjustable levers. They have a great feel and you can dial them in real nice. They are pretty close to $100 a side and there are cheap eBay equivalents out there it seems for half the price. Do they suck?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've got a set of mad hornets levers I love them. The only requirement is that you reuse the stock bushing on the clutch lever.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I've got a set of mad hornets levers I love them. The only requirement is that you reuse the stock bushing on the clutch lever.
+1 on the mad hornets. Shipping took a while, but they look and feel like quality items. I'm happy with them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
These are the ones I ordered. They fit well and have nice solid adjustments. I had to wait 2 weeks on shipping, but for the price they are awesome.

I can't remember if this is the exact vendor but there are lots selling the same levers. They did come from China.

·
Registered
137 Posts
+3 Mad Hornet fold able and adjustable for length, have to say easy fit as I didn't have to touch the bushes.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have two sets of MadHornets for two different Yamahas in my garage. My buddy has a set on his R1 too. Love'em.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts