Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm not an owner yet but I plan on picking one up in Spring hopefully. I'm in Tulsa.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm not an owner yet but I plan on picking one up in Spring hopefully. I'm in Tulsa.
My mom and I were both born in Tulsa. I used to spend my summers there when I was young. My great uncle would take me to all the Tulsa Drillers games ;P The good Ol' days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Checking in with a rapid red FZ! In Tulsa area.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Picking mine up either tomorrow or Friday.. if the flu doesn't kill me before this!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Finally someone from oklahoma on here congrats on the new bike
Sure will be better when I can actually say that I've got the darned thing.. this Siberia stuff is killin me!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rode to work and with luck will get out of the salt mine long enough to register and title the darned thing...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got mine in November. Stationed at Altus Air Force Base Oklahoma. Got about 1500 miles on it and waiting on my Akrapovic exhaust to come in :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got mine in November. Stationed at Altus Air Force Base Oklahoma. Got about 1500 miles on it and waiting on my Akrapovic exhaust to come in :)
I really want to wait for my wallet and my potential move is over.. but I'll be looking for the Yoshimura then.. if things go right.. Today I just rid it of the "hey idiot" sticker on the top of the tank

Reactions: mpw31187

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got my registration paperwork in the mail..drove to the tag agency and was almost ran over by some idiot broad driving with one hand and on the cell phone... Seesh!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts