Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm near Waterbury! Not much riding lately for me though. Almost time for the trickle charger :(

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
358 Posts
If I had better gloves I would meet up! My $30 alpinestar "Cold Weather" gloves are good at temperatures around 50-55 degrees.. Either way, next season Id be more than happy to meet up with Niner again and other fz owners.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Glad to see this CT weather near 50 and sunny today so, I will be out riding today.. Hope to see some of you guys out there as well!

·
Vendor
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
If I wasn't snowboarding in slush today in VT... I'd probably be waiting for my forks to come in. :p

·
Registered
90 Posts
Warwick, RI here but I normally ride Eastern CT when I'm out. (1k miles so far between Feb and March and I'd say 700 of them have been in CT). Hit me up if anything is going on !

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to the forum and the FZ09. Just picked it up last week. Here's a pic with my wifes 500f.
Currently living in the Northwest Hills of CT.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Jesse, welcome to the forum.
I'm going to be in your area this weekend at Limerock Park for the Pirelli World Challenge. If any CT Niners are going, I'll be camping at the uphill. Stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Jesse, welcome to the forum.
I'm going to be in your area this weekend at Limerock Park for the Pirelli World Challenge. If any CT Niners are going, I'll be camping at the uphill. Stop by and say hello.
Excellent! A group of us will be heading up to MT Greylock Saturday. Might have to swing through on our way back home.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome Jesse. And I was also planning on going up to lime rock as well. I am usually there quite often but I am still out of commision since the incident.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome Jesse. And I was also planning on going up to lime rock as well. I am usually there quite often but I am still out of commision since the incident.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Thanks. It's definitely one of CT treasures. Hope all is well man.

·
Registered
199 Posts
on may 15th,rode up to thompson speedway for the inaugural indian vintage bike show,say bunch of fzs and a few fjs,anybody from the forum go?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Could be moving to CT later this year - will be looking at the Stamford area for commuting into NYC, on Metro North, but open to suggestions. Hoping to move before the end of the season - will be interested in meets, rides, install days, etc.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Necro bump - How about this weather on January 12th! Did anyone get out today? My display read 70 degrees at one point on my 100 mile northeast CT/MA loop. Saw an 09 going the other way on 74 south in West Stafford. Back to reality tomorrow....

41 - 60 of 63 Posts