Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
It was great. Only a couple guys there. Justin is a younger dude like myself and I got a good deal as it was their last 14' leftover. Its the orange one which I wasn't too big on but it's growing on me. I have a lot of friends that have dealt with them in the past and we've never had any issues so I would recommend them to anyone. When sid you pick up yours from NECC? Or have you had it for a while?
Nice! I picked mine up at the beginning of January 2015. It was a used model with only 15 miles... The guy before that bought it, got scared on his ride home from its power and told the dealer to come and take it back. Ended up getting this bike for a good price.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
949 Posts
Duly noted Niner. I really should invest in a lock of some sort for those rare occasions I do leave it outside over night.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Passed by two Fz riders in Bristol pulled over on the side with another sportbike. One was Orange and the other was the Graphite. I passed by and then violently through my hand in the air to say Hi and show my excitement for other local FZ riders. Not sure if it was any of you guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm pretty sure I know the dudes you're talking about.
One used to post here (actually post #5 in this thread).
The HID retro on his Graphite bike would be a dead giveaway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im here. located in New Fairfield. Pretty much stock bike. You can usually tell if its me passing you because i throw both my hands in the air to point and wave if i am in a good mood.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New London county here...had mine for about a year....over 8600 miles and still going......mines no garage Queen!!!!! I'm down for a meet or ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in western MA right on the somers, ct border. Normally right out towards vernon/Manchester/ ellington/ crystal lake ct. Matt silver 15 with an M4 exhaust. I ride very random times but would like to meet up with a few others at some point. Maybe find a central place to meet.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Are there any other CT members besides Niner and myself? I always see a bunch of FZ09s when I am out on the roads... I typically see the graphite color but have seen one Cadmium Yellow and Red.. Checked the member map and noticed a few extras but they haven't been active in awhile.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm here still. Graphite and blurple. I commute from Coventry to Berlin every day, and I see a few more of us around. See a graphite northbound on 15 in Berlin some mornings.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ahh.. I ride on rt. 9 south and 91 south earlier in the am so I def won't be running in to you. How are the roads in your area? I rarely ride that way since I always seem to ride straight up towards Mass..

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm here in redding,ct carving up the twisty reservoir roads with liquid graphite,havent seen any niners yet,bought it dec 14 from Danbury powersports.

·
Registered
240 Posts
What up jvalus? I used to ride down to Danbury for the Marcus Dairy thing, but it's been a few years now. Do they still have it even? Like ruffrider said we should all get together for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
199 Posts
hey trimoto,sadly enough there is a strip mall were marcus diary was,alot of people who did the marcus ride now ride to occ in middletown,ny.i would love to get together,raced dirtbikes for alot of years this is the first road bike i have ever owned and i love it,just finishing up first season with it and cant wait for next spring!

·
Vendor
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I'll a CT 9er meet up going next riding season. Unless you guys want to ride/meet in the cold... I am down. ;)

21 - 40 of 63 Posts