Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Vendor
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own a FZ-09 yet...
But I'd love to meet up with Niner owners to get some real world feedback.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys I just got a rapid red exactly a month ago, finally got around today to join the forum aswell and I'm also located in ct

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Hey guys I just got a rapid red exactly a month ago, finally got around today to join the forum aswell and I'm also located in ct
Welcome to The Best FZ Forum. Great color choice :icon_thumbright:

The other FZ owners in CT may Not be able to keep up with you on your Rapid Red, but this doesn't mean they're not still Good People...:kermit:

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to The Best FZ Forum. Great color choice :icon_thumbright:

The other FZ owners in CT may Not be able to keep up with you on your Rapid Red, but this doesn't mean they're not still Good People...:kermit:

Using this forum on my iPhone takes some getting used to lol. Thanks for showing some love all the way from Florida! I love the color of my bike although I like the others as well, I'm guessing your on a rapid red yourself?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys. Just signed up here. I picked up a orange 09 at Columbia motorsports about a month ago. It's been almost 4 years since I last rode but I had a couple GSXR600s and a CBR900 way back when. I got 100 miles on it so far. I'll be out this week. I live in Hartford Area.
Hit me up if anyone wants to ride: 860-882-nine eight six zero

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey guys. Just signed up here. I picked up a orange 09 at Columbia motorsports about a month ago. It's been almost 4 years since I last rode but I had a couple GSXR600s and a CBR900 way back when. I got 100 miles on it so far. I'll be out this week. I live in Hartford Area.
Hit me up if anyone wants to ride: 860-882-nine eight six zero
Welcome and Enjoy. How was your experience with Columbia? I picked mine up at New England Cycle Center.. Their sister store.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It was great. Only a couple guys there. Justin is a younger dude like myself and I got a good deal as it was their last 14' leftover. Its the orange one which I wasn't too big on but it's growing on me. I have a lot of friends that have dealt with them in the past and we've never had any issues so I would recommend them to anyone. When sid you pick up yours from NECC? Or have you had it for a while?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm currently working up in CT. Just found out a couple of weeks back that my stay has been extended through July... I really want to bring the bike up here, but I'm not sure how I feel about parking it outside (covered parking at the hotel at least) in Shelton.

·
Vendor
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But seriously lock it up no matter where you are if it's not in a enclosed private garage.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts