Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like them, but not for my bike. They look very Sci fi space ship thruster like

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's interesting. I do like how it flows better with the tail section of the bike, unlike the stock tail light. I don't think the turn signals would be very helpful though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mehhhhh. I'll stick with my Yoshimura. Plus, i would get pulled over with that thing in a heartbeat here in our great province...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cool to see other options but the overall design does not seem suited to the rest of the FZ09, so far Rizoma is still the winner IMO.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Alright but not $200 pretty. For some reason... I like the shape of the OEM. Still waiting on what get available. Loking for something just like the OEM but with Yellow LEDs as blinkers.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I don't mind the shape or size of the oem taillight but the way it juts out into space as if it was an after thought looks weird to me. Plus I felt like I would snag my foot or something on it a rip it off. I will say that the Rizoma fits so flush that when I strap my Kriega bags on I have to be careful that it doesn't overlap and cover my tail/brake light.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I do like how it's better integrated with the undertail, but don't like the way the LED's are arranged, then I scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw the 'This kit requires cutting of the original undertail' blurb. So THAT'S why it looks more integrated. No thanks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts