Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little behind on posting this but couldn't be happier with the flash and the service from Vcyclenut. I'm not experienced enough on a sport bike to get into all the intricacies but I'll try and tell you what I can. The snatchy throttle is pretty much eliminated, small adjustments in throttle position can be made with out worrying about getting hit with a bunch of throttle or engine braking. The engine braking bugged me about as much as the sudden on throttle and now it is perfect. Honestly I don't give the throttle characteristic a second thought anymore while riding, it's just what it should be, there when you need it with no surprises.

On to the service part,, Mine was one of the few ecu's that were in the batch that had extra files (i think) flashed to it. After notifying him of the problem he immediately refunded money to paypal to cover my shipping and expressed it back to me. In this day and age of small internet businesses, service come at an afterthought alot of the time. All said in done he probably lost money on my deal as I was one of the lucky two who got his service at half off. Lot's of people can sell things and deliver on time, but you really see who shines when there is a problem.

The only bad on the flash is now that I am riding at a little faster pace through the curves it really shows how bad the suspension is and I'll have to spend some money there pretty soon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for the review Gump. Looking seriously at doing this over the winter months...Vcyclenut, do you do Canadian FZ09 as well?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cool. Then i will be contacting you in the coming winter months...when my bike will be fast asleep in my garage... :(

Reactions: vcyclenut
1 - 8 of 8 Posts