Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my FZ-09 today, traded in a V-Star 950 Tourer for it. Was planning on waiting longer, but my brother bought an FZ1 (traded in his V-Star 1100) on Friday, let me take it for a spin, and I was hooked to the sportier vibe in less than a mile. I decided I needed to get something a bit funner and easier to 'throw around' (I use the term loosely - I'm a pretty tame rider :p), did lots of research, and settled for the FZ-09 - Amazing price point for a lot of power! I will certainly be doing some mods sometime in the near future, I've just got to figure out what I want to do first! (besides the tail tidy - that's coming first!)

My other ride is a 2010 Camaro SS that I've bolted a few mods onto - she's my other baby. But the FZ-09 will be getting a majority of my attention in the days to come, without a doubt! This thing is a blast and insanely fun to romp on. Can't wait until I'm done with the break in period!

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
616 Posts
Moonchopper; welcome to the forum. I've posted a couple of rallies coming up that are very close for you (between North Wilkesboro and Boone). They're posted in the ride report. I'm in Cana, Va, which is out of Mt Airy on 52. I work week ends and have week days off. Week days are great to ride as the roads are sparsely traveled. Drop me a line if you ever want to hook up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts