Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got to take my bike for a decent test ride after getting my ecu flashed by vcyclenut. Amazing difference, std mode is smooth as butter, a mode is hooliganism waiting to happen. Decel popping is completely gone along with my biggest gripe with the factory fuel map. If you roll on, roll off, then roll back on it reacts as you do it instead of that awkward delay then wham with the factory fuel maps. Love it, anyone on the fence about it, you wont regret it. David let me know exactly when it was done and back on the way, total turnaround time was 5 days.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got mine back during horrible local weather, had to wait an extra day to test it, it was a very LONG day if you know what I mean

·
Registered
228 Posts
What option are you selecting for the $80? It seems like $180 when added to the cart, unless I am missing something

·
Registered
433 Posts
What is top speed w/out the limiter? I can't imagine the bike feeling too stable above 110mph or so. Anybody have any experience?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not tested the top speed post flash, I did remove the limiter more so because I eventually want to add the quick shifter option and they were a package deal

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
If you remove the speed limiter, or add quick shift, the cost is $180.

I can already exceed any posted speed limit by 64MPH without the speed limiter removed. So, why would I need to remove it? My bike is for the street, so a quick shifter, and lifting the speed limiter, seemed pointless. I paid $80

·
Registered
251 Posts
154mph when I was interested to find out.

The bike has more to go but I ran out of kahoonas to push it any further.

This isn't designed to be ridden at those speeds, it's not a supersport.

·
Registered
202 Posts
154mph when I was interested to find out.

The bike has more to go but I ran out of kahoonas to push it any further.

This isn't designed to be ridden at those speeds, it's not a supersport.
It's fun to push it up to 120ish every once in a while though :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts