Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Names Tyler.
Just picked mine up 2 weeks ago, and loving it so far. Put over 600 miles on it the first week I had it. Just waiting for summer to get here to take it up on the mountain and see how it does on the roads up there.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome!

What side of the state are you in?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome! I grew up in the pacific northwest. Port Townsend was a great place to have a bike as a kid. At that time there were still logging roads and trails everywhere.

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Did you find anyone in the Seattle area willing to deal? R.T.P., I saw you got yours in Idaho. Is that because no one over here was going to budge on price? I have to go away out-of-state lose the fees. I've never paid those before and I'm not paying 'em now.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Did you find anyone in the Seattle area willing to deal? R.T.P., I saw you got yours in Idaho. Is that because no one over here was going to budge on price? I have to go away out-of-state lose the fees. I've never paid those before and I'm not paying 'em now.
I went to two local dealers in Spokane and was refused a test ride. Also, after purchasing two bikes last summer at one dealer in Liberty Lake, I know not to go there anymore. Fees and poor post-service.

Went to CDA and asked Greg @ Specialty Recreation if I could test ride and he agreed that no one should buy a new bike without riding it first. I hopped on and took it home a few days later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts