Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just signed for my new orange FZ09. Picking it up this Sat.

Very excited, haven't been on a bike for about 5-6 years. I have been lurking the forums and you guys convinced me to get this awesome bike!

Just wanted to say hi!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Right on, we're getting close to being a bigger fz community than those weather gloating california jerks ;)

Was planning on a group ride (if anyone is interested) this saturday so if you're interested in meeting up with the new ride let us know.

Any mods wish list?

Welcome to the forum and ride safe!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Definitely getting rid of the ugly plate thingy but other than that I think I will wait and see how the suspension is and go from there.
Where are you guys riding this Sat?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
TBD I may do another ride to high point but open to other suggestions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey nicobaires, I'm from NNJ and I also will be getting the fz-09. I put my deposit down and am waiting to hear back to see when it arrives at the dealer. I haven't been on a bike in about 2 years myself so I'm excited. Good luck with it on Saturday and congrats!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Hanover Powersports has an orange one too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
welcome from montclair.. I just joined and picked up mine monday. Seems to be alot of us from North Jersey!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats, what bikes did you own previously? A NJ group ride is in the cards for sure, shame Easter is this weekend otherwise I would be game.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I've had a couple of gsxr 750's and a couple of dirt bikes,

any tricks on getting low insurance coverage? I just got a quote from my insurance, Liberty Mutal for $728 a year. I got one with Rider for $422 but haven't compared the two yet

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a policy with progressive and it was $655 to add it for the year. They are a little pricy IMO. I am an insurance broker and one of our companies is progressive. Thats why I wrote it with them lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts