Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Almost there... Seattle

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  rtsb 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been doing a lot of reading about this bike, online and in forums, as well as the very opinionated magazines. I've conversed with Nick back east, and he put me in touch with Nels out here in the Seattle area. So I've done my homework. Now I have to figure out which bike to sell so I can go buy the FZ. I'll be asking the same question in various threads... Anyone in the Seattle-area find a good deal? I basically have to go back to Sublimity Powersports, Oregon, where I bought my Versys. They won't budge on fees here. Bunch of stubborn morons. Anyway cheers!
Greg.
PS i'm a stay at home dad and take care of my five-year-old daughter, Lily. I got back into riding motorcycles about four years ago at the age of 49. This would be my sixth bike in four years. Still have 3 & 5. Had to edit this from my iphone, sorry.

#5 ·
Pro Caliber has been hesitant in the past to waive fees. Right now I have a Versys (Black -'12), and a KLX 351S project. Sold my KTM 200, and a DRZ400SM. Would love to keep both bikes, but I don't want to finance right now. Had to drop 20k right before Christmas on sewer line upgrades. Merry F'ing Christmas, right? Anyway, the much younger wife doesn't want a third bike around right now. I do what I'm told....sometimes. G

#7 ·
I think Rick at Rainier Yamaha has a red one still.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.