Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
There are a lot of things that we buy/use that are made in China, but motorcycle tires ain't going to be one of them......at least for me. Honestly, if I can't afford to buy decent tires for the bike(s), I probably should reconsider my hobby!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That tire is not cheap at all. $140.00 delivered? You can do better on E-Bay....and get better quality.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Reactions: triplethreat

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I agree 100%. There are lots of good/great tire choices out there for almost anyone's type/style of riding without going to a total unknown brand that you are depending on to keep you safe while riding.

Reactions: danyboy24

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you'r looking for cheap tires and you are in the Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA area i would suggest checking out Pro Caliber Motorsports. I believe you can order them online too for close to what the dealership pays for the tires. I believe they price their tires in store at like $10 over cost for tires under $100 retail, and maybe $20 over cost for tires over $100 retail. Not sure if that beats any tire prices you are finding but for around this area they seem to be the cheapest i have found. And no, they aren't the cheap Chinese tires.. if the tire you want is not in stock they can have them usually in 2-3 days. just a fyi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts