Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have heard both in person and they both sound fantastic, but I personally preferred the look of the Akra carbon so I went with that. I don't think you would be disappointed with either so go with whichever one you prefer visually and can get a better deal on.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Akra with DB Killer

·
Registered
190 Posts
Akra carbon, DB killer or not. For the ultimate murdered out look, I'm going to be having my Akra muffler sprayed with matte black Cerakote and I'm wrapping the pipes with black exhaust wrap. If it comes out like I'm picturing it in my head, I have found the most menacing looking exhaust available.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have heard both in person and they both sound fantastic, but I personally preferred the look of the Akra carbon so I went with that. I don't think you would be disappointed with either so go with whichever one you prefer visually and can get a better deal on.
I second that except that I haven't heard or seen the 2 bros, I just got done installing cf Akra with the loop head that got damaged when I went down. Akra is the way to go in my own choice for cars and bikes

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I personally like Akra better. But like Tunnelvision said, it all depends on what you think while you are riding.

·
Registered
137 Posts
+1 Carbon Akra without DB killer, but be prepared for the noise and the devil getting you to blip it all the time.
Also the manic grin you get every time you do it, esp' through tunnels...:evil4:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Akra Titanium all the way

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just discovered Termi makes a system now too but haven't found a sound clip yet...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts