Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got confirmation that my exhaust will be here next Thursday! I will post pics when it comes. And I will have dyno results after the install with the PC5 and Auto Tune. Cannot wait to make the FZ sound like it needs to! I know the wait will be 1000% worth it!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Just got confirmation that my exhaust will be here next Thursday! I will post pics when it comes. And I will have dyno results after the install with the PC5 and Auto Tune. Cannot wait to make the FZ sound like it needs to! I know the wait will be 1000% worth it!
Where did you get it from ?

·
Registered
877 Posts
I'm still hearing mid March from Akra and some of the US vendors.

Again, where did you get yours from ?

·
Registered
601 Posts
This is very odd, because I just read an e-mail Akrapovic sent my vendor today saying they expect to ship the second week of March.

·
Registered
877 Posts
This is very odd, because I just read an e-mail Akrapovic sent my vendor today saying they expect to ship the second week of March.
Should the Bull$hit Flag be thrown at this point ? :cool:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should the Bull$hit Flag be thrown at this point ? :cool:
I have NO reason to be BS'ing over this. If it comes it comes. I'm just telling you what my vendor told me. But anyways....
My vendor is of my local friends, and he owns a VERY large mainly mail order business, and he's a major priority when it comes to parts. So it makes sense that he get things before most other people. If it comes when it supposed to great! If not oh well, no big deal.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have NO reason to be BS'ing over this. If it comes it comes. I'm just telling you what my vendor told me. But anyways....
My vendor is of my local friends, and he owns a VERY large mainly mail order business, and he's a major priority when it comes to parts. So it makes sense that he get things before most other people. If it comes when it supposed to great! If not oh well, no big deal.

Just yankin' your chain a bit. :evil:

Reactions: Tunnelvision748

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What did you pay for it?
Can't put the exact dollar amount out publicly. But it was my vendors cost +$20. FYI, the markup on exhausts, regardless of manufacturer is ridiculous! I pay that for all my parts I can get through him. Which is just about anything I need or want for my toys :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope that he's the business owner and that you give him something in exchange.
Yes he is the business owner. I've known him for about 10 years and have spent in excess of $10,000 personally for tires and parts for my bikes and ATV's. Not counting the people I have sent his way looking for parts/tires. Trust me, he's making PLENTY in return.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts