Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you missed the previous sale, I will do the next 10 at 25% off. Retail is $1299.95 including caps for preload rebound and compression damping adjustment. Sale price is $975. You will never see that price again.

Paypal is [email protected]

Email me at [email protected] for credit card payments.

do not pm me, I ain't got time for that ! ;):p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Count me in. Can't figure out how to add my name to the list but will email payment with my specs this evening.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not bad for $975, and smart move to start your intro when Stoltech Moto is on vacation... nice touch but I stick with Nick because his setup and R&D is far superior even with a one hundredth dollars more during your sale.

However traxxion product line is top shelf, as I paragraph my tuner ".. but the traxxion ones are a bit better made and they also don't rub on the inside of the fork tubes leaving all those fine metal deposits everywhere like racetech and sonic springs do, which means you can prolong oil change intervals by about double."

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
did anyone ever order these?...Dan seems to have disappeared off the forums...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I ordered a pair, Doug did and a few others. Good product, I am very happy with mine. Traxxion is a reputable outfit, popular on the track circuit.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
For my 09 I went with Stoltec because of his owning an 09 and participating on the forum etc but back in the day I used Traxxion for my SV650 suspension, very happy with their work and service.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Thanks for the replies everyone.

For my 09 I went with Stoltec because of his owning an 09 and participating on the forum etc but back in the day I used Traxxion for my SV650 suspension, very happy with their work and service.
I would love to give my money to Stoltec, but he is no longer selling the products....so I'm just looking for an alternative.....I already have the Stoltec Penske shock out back, but I need to get the front sorted out this winter.

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
3,302 Posts
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I would love to give my money to Stoltec, but he is no longer selling the products....so I'm just looking for an alternative.....I already have the Stoltec Penske shock out back, but I need to get the front sorted out this winter.

Still available, through GP and Penske... but not to derail the thread.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts