Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have completed our r&d on the FZ09, and have our suspension setup dialed in. We are well known for our sport touring setups, especially the FZ1 and FJR, so the FZ09 is right up our alley.

The AK20s are $1299.95, and include caps for preload rebound and compression damping adjustment.

Unlike some of the other cartridges on the market, these have a rebound piston and a compression piston in each fork.

Each AK20 kit is custom built to order, sprung and valved for rider weight, riding style, and intended use.

The first five orders will be 50% off. $650. All we ask is you post a review. You will never see prices like that again.

They are designed to be a drop in kit if you can change fork seals. If you want to send the forks in to us, we charge $225 for our full rebuild, AK20 installation and new seals.

Questions, or to order, email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
how much more for a shock?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dan-count me in! You should have my email but I'll reply to your prior correspondence. How and when do you want payment?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Have any of you heard back? I emailed him a couple times already. Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
First off, don't be afraid to call Dan.

Second, as the first Traxxion AK20 equipped FZ09 owner (had them since October last year), I can say they are great products and Traxxion is great at customer service.

Third, $650 is a killer deal!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
First off, don't be afraid to call Dan.

Second, as the first Traxxion AK20 equipped FZ09 owner (had them since October last year), I can say they are great products and Traxxion is great at customer service.

Third, $650 is a killer deal!
what kind of shock are you running?

Dan said to email him... I hope I don't get beat out because i followed the instructions.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
what kind of shock are you running?

Dan said to email him... I hope I don't get beat out because i followed the instructions.
Penske did the R&D on my bike as well so it has the first Penske 2 clicker shock made for the FZ09. I had it built at the same time as the forks. Had my bike sitting the the garage for about 3 weeks in October with no suspension at all.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts