Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
still have not figured out how exactly to post pictures on here, hope this link works.
https://imgur.com/a/bJwXhjE
new switch installed, light bracket fabricated and light is attached but have not had time to hook it up, still missing the new metal screen. promise to try and post some pictures of the working light once its done.
Open your pic and copy the BB Code, then the actual pic shows up here instead of a link.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Open your pic and copy the BB Code, then the actual pic shows up here instead of a link.

what exactly is a BB code?

·
Registered
407 Posts

what exactly is a BB code?
When you click on one of your pics there will be 6 options on the right. The 5th one down is the BBCODE (for message boards and forum) Copy it and paste to your message here and the pic will show.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thank ya kindly!

How much would you be selling these for intakes for of folks are interested?
The stuff is not done yet, got some ways to go with smooth high quality printing and minor adjustments to fit and finish and then I can figure out a cost, I am also checking on Carbon Fiber molds, promise to keep you posted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to mods, but I'm looking to do something for the fake air scoops. I'm interested!
I like the thicker look personally, as I feel the faux air scoops are too thin.

·
Registered
190 Posts
After this we need someone to make the headlight fairings without those ugly indicator stalks. It just looks so out of place, esp. with flush mounts.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes, I used a Dremel to remove the “stalks” and filled in the hole with wire mesh. I would really love for someone to produce one without the stalks. For a minute, I thought the new MT-07 headlight fairing was the same as the old FZ-09 but it is not.

I am hoping the OP would get inspired...

-Shannon

21 - 40 of 40 Posts