Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official motorcycle for AHR was put on a dyno Saturday at a local bike event. 128HP with 68 Ft-lbs of torque.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
That is the fz1 right?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yes, that is correct. Had a friend put his FZ09 on with an M4 pipe and got 115 HP.
Really? Let's see the dyno chart. A stock FZ-09 puts out 106 hp at the rear wheel stock. Are you saying you magically got 9hp with a slip on and a tune? Didn't happen.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, where was this done?
Biker bash at Romney Cycles in West Virginia.
Really? Let's see the dyno chart. A stock FZ-09 puts out 106 hp at the rear wheel stock. Are you saying you magically got 9hp with a slip on and a tune? Didn't happen.
I will have him send me a copy. They had put a stock FZ09 on earlier in the day and it did 107.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is out of town, but will send me a picture when he comes back.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I thought that was about what people were seeing with the M4 and a decent tune...what numbers do you think it should be ?

Reactions: Poogamer69

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
That M4 sounds really nice too.

Starting to lean towards that exhaust more and more..........and definitely about to fall.
You wont be disappointed.....I rode mine today for the first time since I installed the M4..( was also my first ride with the Stoltec flash) I went around the block with the DB killer out but quickly came back to put it in...:)
I think its just too loud with it out, although it does sound mean at idle without it, its really loud when your in the throttle....with it installed I think it sound perfect....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much did the additional 18 hp cost?
I think between exhaust and fuel controller, and block off plates, I'm around $600. plus the free mods of removing the exup cables and air box intake enlarged

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Where did the figure of an extra 18hp come from?

I see 115hp at the rear.......

Still, very good bang for buck.
They are talking about the FZ1 in the first video....not the FZ-09

Reactions: AHR and Poogamer69

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Its all good..this thread is all over the place now...hard to follow..:)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
All that mather is... this is the only Marthy FZ1 mid ship exhaust with the Danmoto and Chad is using the DBK. Very restrictive for a liter bike that has HP mostly on top in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts