Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I am looking to replace the stock signals. I will be getting a trippage LED setup on my passenger pegs and a Blaster-X LED tail light when they become available, but I am looking for BRIGHT options for the front (and possibly rear) in the meantime. Does anyone have any suggestions for bright ones? I can get a set of cheap ones from cycle gear, but I would be willing to pay for quality and to be seen. I would also like the option to wire them as running lights.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a set of the rizoma zero 11's coming in next week. From the videos I have seen they look about the brightest available.. I will post my opinion and pics after the install.
I am also considering the Tripage led's too. But I have not heard anything back from them all week...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the Cycle Gear arrow LED signals. They are bright. I like that you can see them from the side as well. They are 2 wire, not sure if they can be used as running lights or not.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
2 wire will only function as blinkers, you need the 3 wire lights to have the running lights and signals. Lightech has some really nice LED signals, they're a bit pricey, but great quality and really well built. They sell a pair that has white LED running lights and super bright amber indicators. Check Motostarz or OPP racing sites.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a set of the rizoma zero 11's coming in next week. From the videos I have seen they look about the brightest available.. I will post my opinion and pics after the install.
I am also considering the Tripage led's too. But I have not heard anything back from them all week...
Did you email them? I sent an email last night and got a reply this morning.

·
Registered
127 Posts
do most of these require special installation or are most led's plug and play ?
I believe LEDs will blink faster if you just put them in..
If you replace all 4 indicators, you can just replace the flasher and it will correct everything. Otherwise you can put something inline to correct the flash speed of the individual lights.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I believe LEDs will blink faster if you just put them in..
If you replace all 4 indicators, you can just replace the flasher and it will correct everything. Otherwise you can put something inline to correct the flash speed of the individual lights.
do those usually come with kit ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just bought 4 rizomas they didn't come with the flasher but it was on the page as a suggested item to purchase. They also sell the wire end that plugs directly into your harness

If you buy individual LEDs sometimes they include the inline variation. It is usually specified in the product description

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just bought 4 rizomas they didn't come with the flasher but it was on the page as a suggested item to purchase. They also sell the wire end that plugs directly into your harness

If you buy individual LEDs sometimes they include the inline variation. It is usually specified in the product description
sweet got a link ? and a pic of em on ? :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts