Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a seat that actually supports your rear and holds you in place. Or a flat platform. I'm sick of this stock it's so uncomfortable and I'm tired of it rolling me into the tank. I've looked into Corbin and Seat Concepts. Not really sure from these and what other options there are out there are worth the money. Any suggestions from experience would be great.

·
Super Moderator
5,835 Posts
I realize that you are new here, but do us a favor. Click on the forum home page and scroll through all the different sub sections of the forum. Then, before you post something, give it some thought about what the topic is and what might be the best section or subsection to post in. For example....this post, dealing with aftermarket seats.....maybe, Gear and Accessories. Not every post should end up in the general section, so I'm moving this one to......Yep, Gear and Accessories. Hang in there, look the forum over, and you'll see what I'm referring to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I realize that you are new here, but do us a favor. Click on the forum home page and scroll through all the different sub sections of the forum. Then, before you post something, give it some thought about what the topic is and what might be the best section or subsection to post in. For example....this post, dealing with aftermarket seats.....maybe, Gear and Accessories. Not every post should end up in the general section, so I'm moving this one to......Yep, Gear and Accessories. Hang in there, look the forum over, and you'll see what I'm referring to.
Sorry about that 👍

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I modded the stock seat on my first 2 mt09s.
On the 3rd, a 2017, i finally bought a yamaha comfort seat.
Wish i did it sooner.
Since i have a KTM superduke now, id sell you the comfort seat.
Yes, i am in Aus, but we have a great postal service.

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
1,605 Posts
Looking for a seat that actually supports your rear and holds you in place. Or a flat platform. I'm sick of this stock it's so uncomfortable and I'm tired of it rolling me into the tank. I've looked into Corbin and Seat Concepts. Not really sure from these and what other options there are out there are worth the money. Any suggestions from experience would be great.
laam custom seats - have it any way you want it. If you search I did a lengthy review post. I've been very happy with my seat but would strongly recommend a ride-in rather than mail in exchange.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You can check out bagster seats - I know there is a thread on here when someone ordered one

there is a you tube video of Someone not so happy with their bagSter seatas well though

I want an aftermarket seat but at the moment I’m not too fussed about getting one before I get an exhaust

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm currently finding on the Yamaha comfort seat for the 2021 MT09. I keep a dry bag on the tail of the bike so it does keep me forward and on the tank though. I can tell that it would be a comfortable ride if the bag was not there. Send pics and a reveiw once you get your new seat on.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts