Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
After much pondering i finally made up my mind on an aftermarket seat. Right after the Holidays I treated myself to a post Christmas present and special ordered a Custom Corbin cafe seat. I just picked it up today and I must say it looks outstanding. It's gonna be a long agonizing 2 more months of winter though waiting to get this seat on the bike and test it out. I hope the colors match my 2019 XSR900 as close as possible and that the seat is as comfortable as it looks like its going to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
After much pondering i finally made up my mind on an aftermarket seat. Right after the Holidays I treated myself to a post Christmas present and special ordered a Custom Corbin cafe seat. I just picked it up today and I must say it looks outstanding. It's gonna be a long agonizing 2 more months of winter though waiting to get this seat on the bike and test it out. I hope the colors match my 2019 XSR900 as close as possible and that the seat is as comfortable as it looks like its going to be.
Any photos of the seat on the bike?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No unfortunately not yet because my XSR is still tucked away in storage. I stored it away first in the fall so its behind my Buell and FJ-09. As soon as Spring springs and i can get them out i will post a photo on the bike. Believe me i want to see it also!

·
Registered
2017 FZ09
31 Posts
Corbins are nice, but the Lady+, I didn't care for because I ride alone. From what I saw in price, the Corbin(FZ09 '17) was $533+shpg, and I saw the Saddlemen Gripper and fell for it.($481shp included).
new seat.JPG

21 - 24 of 24 Posts