Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I got a boat load of my accessories last night. I installed LighTech spools and got it up on my new rear stand. I then was too anxious not to install anything, so I ended up installing my Rizoma turn signals and fly screen. Took about 2 hours. Still have to install the Rizoma rear brake light, Rizoma tail tidy and Rizoma rear signals. Got some RC2 shorty levers coming next week.

I have to say the Rizoma product line is unbelievable quality. Pictures do not do these aftermarket products justice as some have already said. I concur! Oh as a bonus, the Rizoma turn signals come with the relay for the slower blinking rate. Super.:evil6:

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle accessories Automotive lighting

·
Registered
612 Posts
Great looking little screen. Would love a side view when you get a chance.
Yeah please show more angles of that fly screen close up and full bike.. I think that's the nicest looking one out there for the FZ/MT at the moment. I've been trying to decide whether to get the plastic one or the aluminum one so I can paint it to match the bike. Here's a little photoshop design I did of what it could look like.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle Headlamp

Reactions: Shaggiinator

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I post some more pics tonight after work guys and gals. Stay tuned and thanks for your kind comments :)

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I uploaded those from my ipad last night, must have been corrupted or something as i cant see them either....sorry.

I will re-upload those tonight and some more. I installed the rear signals,rizoma tail tidy and brake light.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I uploaded those from my ipad last night, must have been corrupted or something as i cant see them either....sorry.

I will re-upload those tonight and some more. I installed the rear signals,rizoma tail tidy and brake light.
Nice!! If I like the looks of that fly screen from the other photos I'll order mine right away.. BTW did you order from Rizoma or from another vendor?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
may be a dumb question but do those rizoma front blinkers stay on when the bike is on - like the stock lights do?
No, these function as a turn signal only and do not have running lights. You could however wire them as a running light, but not both.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice!! If I like the looks of that fly screen from the other photos I'll order mine right away.. BTW did you order from Rizoma or from another vendor?
I ordered from Motostarz, they have a nice assortment of parts for our bikes. Super guys to deal with and really quick shipping.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I ordered from Motostarz, they have a nice assortment of parts for our bikes. Super guys to deal with and really quick shipping.
Motostarz is located here in Vancouver Canada where I live, did they have the screen in stock?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Motostarz is located here in Vancouver Canada where I live, did they have the screen in stock?
Ok I just said f'it and ordered that screen from Motostarz.. The guy said it would be in around the middle of next week, I pick my bike up from the dealership this Saturday anyway.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok I just said f'it and ordered that screen from Motostarz.. The guy said it would be in around the middle of next week, I pick my bike up from the dealership this Saturday anyway.
When I placed my order, they were in stock.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive exterior
Vehicle Auto part Technology Automotive mirror Automotive exterior
Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Vehicle Automotive fog light

This tail tidy from Rizoma does keep the seat lock. It even comes with a key cover. Process took around 3 hours to complete to replace brake light, turn signals,tail tidy and all wiring.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.