Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I got a boat load of my accessories last night. I installed LighTech spools and got it up on my new rear stand. I then was too anxious not to install anything, so I ended up installing my Rizoma turn signals and fly screen. Took about 2 hours. Still have to install the Rizoma rear brake light, Rizoma tail tidy and Rizoma rear signals. Got some RC2 shorty levers coming next week.

I have to say the Rizoma product line is unbelievable quality. Pictures do not do these aftermarket products justice as some have already said. I concur! Oh as a bonus, the Rizoma turn signals come with the relay for the slower blinking rate. Super.:evil6:

FZ09-1.jpg

·
Registered
612 Posts
Great looking little screen. Would love a side view when you get a chance.
Yeah please show more angles of that fly screen close up and full bike.. I think that's the nicest looking one out there for the FZ/MT at the moment. I've been trying to decide whether to get the plastic one or the aluminum one so I can paint it to match the bike. Here's a little photoshop design I did of what it could look like.

image.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I post some more pics tonight after work guys and gals. Stay tuned and thanks for your kind comments :)

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I uploaded those from my ipad last night, must have been corrupted or something as i cant see them either....sorry.

I will re-upload those tonight and some more. I installed the rear signals,rizoma tail tidy and brake light.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I uploaded those from my ipad last night, must have been corrupted or something as i cant see them either....sorry.

I will re-upload those tonight and some more. I installed the rear signals,rizoma tail tidy and brake light.
Nice!! If I like the looks of that fly screen from the other photos I'll order mine right away.. BTW did you order from Rizoma or from another vendor?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
may be a dumb question but do those rizoma front blinkers stay on when the bike is on - like the stock lights do?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
may be a dumb question but do those rizoma front blinkers stay on when the bike is on - like the stock lights do?
No, these function as a turn signal only and do not have running lights. You could however wire them as a running light, but not both.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice!! If I like the looks of that fly screen from the other photos I'll order mine right away.. BTW did you order from Rizoma or from another vendor?
I ordered from Motostarz, they have a nice assortment of parts for our bikes. Super guys to deal with and really quick shipping.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I ordered from Motostarz, they have a nice assortment of parts for our bikes. Super guys to deal with and really quick shipping.
Motostarz is located here in Vancouver Canada where I live, did they have the screen in stock?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Motostarz is located here in Vancouver Canada where I live, did they have the screen in stock?
Ok I just said f'it and ordered that screen from Motostarz.. The guy said it would be in around the middle of next week, I pick my bike up from the dealership this Saturday anyway.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok I just said f'it and ordered that screen from Motostarz.. The guy said it would be in around the middle of next week, I pick my bike up from the dealership this Saturday anyway.
When I placed my order, they were in stock.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hope these come thru

IMG_1679.jpg IMG_1681.jpg IMG_1682.jpg IMG_1683.jpg IMG_1691.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
IMG_1687.jpg IMG_1688.jpg IMG_1689.jpg IMG_1690.jpg

This tail tidy from Rizoma does keep the seat lock. It even comes with a key cover. Process took around 3 hours to complete to replace brake light, turn signals,tail tidy and all wiring.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts