Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched a few review vids and noticed a lot of mounted accessories that don't seem to have available pics on the web. So I screen capped them, sharpened them and did a little research on the accessories from the yamaha eu site. This is what I came up with:

Fly screen, Passenger Seat Cover, LED Flashers, Akrapovic Full System with Titanium Muffler, Engine Protectors, Billet Foot Pedals Adjuster Kit, Radiator Side Covers, License Plate Holder w/ LED, Swingarm Spools:

Fly Screen, Comfort Design Seat(?Not sure), LED Flashers, Soft Side Bag Stays, Soft Side Bags, Tank Bag (with tang bag ring, assumed), Swingarm Spools:

(SAME BIKE AS FIRST PIC) Akrapovic Full System with Titanium Muffler,Billet Foot Pedals Adjuster Kit, Swingarm Spools:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Good eye and nice find. CAUTION ON THE SADDLEBAGS! I bought bags for my yamaha star stryker and no where did it say that they are not water proof. So please beware. That exhaust is really starting to make a name for its self in the states i am past the loud exhaust stage in my life. Its not really loud just more so than stock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts