Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Definitely overpriced. Is it solid black? Or smoke? I'd have to see it person and really be awed to buy it at that price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Someone at Yamaha USA isn't doing their job with accessories. It took them forever just to get the screen on their site, and where's all good stuff Europe has, luggage rack, luggage,ETC.? When someone buys a motorcycle their apt to buy a few accessories, can"t do it if they are not available, very bad marketing.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Stopped by my dealer this morning to order the windscreen. It's listed as "back ordered" but they put my order in anyway. I know its a bit pricey but 'tis the season and I've been very good this year. ;)

Ill post up a pic if it ever comes in. Any body seen pics of the bike with the rear rack? I also bought a cortech tail bag and that rack might be just what I need to avoid having straps all over the place, if it isn't too bulky and fugly on the bike.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
586 Posts
That means something like the comfort seat - 1RC-247C0-10-00 - is a long way off Yamaha Canada Link

Putting the part number into a US dealer gets nowhere at this point - Anyone know if Dealers in Canada will ship to the USA? Say Toronto area?

Now I'm getting confused, the UK site shows the comfy seat as 1RC-247C0-00-00
USA microfische shows the standard part as 1RC-24730-00-00 which is the same as the UK part

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same thing happened with Kawi on the Ninja1k. Europe had it all in accessory land, the US had almost nada. Now that is corrected and Kawi is cranking out nice hugging panniers. LEt Yamaha learn from Kawi, I hope.

Someone at Yamaha USA isn't doing their job with accessories. It took them forever just to get the screen on their site, and where's all good stuff Europe has, luggage rack, luggage,ETC.? When someone buys a motorcycle their apt to buy a few accessories, can"t do it if they are not available, very bad marketing.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will definitely get the asv levers, I just want an exhaust but cannot make up my mind which one, I have galfer brake lines to put on and I am going to do the suspension too, I am still modding my GROM so I'm gonna need an extra job just for mods on my toys!

·
Registered
962 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts