Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
It's a nice gesture, but starting 3 separate threads like you did seems to be overkill IMHO:cool:
I didn't mean to clutter up the forum. I posted to each participating vendor in the supporting vendor section. I didn't realize that I was doing wrong. I merely wanted to express my gratitude for their generosity. You missed a good time Steve. Sorry for the trouble.
I'm through posting for awhile.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I didn't mean to clutter up the forum. I posted to each participating vendor in the supporting vendor section. I didn't realize that I was doing wrong. I merely wanted to express my gratitude for their generosity. You missed a good time Steve. Sorry for the trouble.
I'm through posting for awhile.
You're Not doing it wrong -- there is No wrong way to thank your friends....

I know I missed a great time -- many of us who wanted to attend are thrilled it worked out so well. I think I speak for the entire FZ09 community when I Thank You for putting so much time & energy into making this event a reality and a Great Time for those able to participate. You're efforts are greatly appreciated.:cool:

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Steve. The entire FZ09 community? Really? I appreciate that. But honestly, the only thing I did was to set the stage.
All the attendees came with great attitudes and a generosity of spirit that guaranteed a successful event.
The great thing about the event is..if we return to Albert's...it's on auto-pilot baby and I have a feeling the key players will do what
comes naturally and there will be even more willing partners next time around.

Once again, thank you to the vendors that donated product and services.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
The ECR had a good foundation... the 09er!
The ECR had a good context... NC'er roads!
The ECR had a good organizer... What's-His-Name!
Nice work RTF!

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK now...this is a thread to thank David. When asked, he didn't hesitate for an instant to donate his services.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
OK now...this is a thread to thank David. When asked, he didn't hesitate for an instant to donate his services.
The ECR had a good foundation... the 09er!
The ECR had a good context... NC'er roads!
The ECR had a good supporter... What's-His-Name!
Go VCYCLENUT...David!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts