1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
No...

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
In fact, the FZ fits more people than most bikes.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Size looks OK to me, I just can't figure out why he's contemplating riding through that window though!! :cool:

Reactions: Killians87

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm 6'2", just shy of 200 lbs. This bike fits perfectly, the seat is a good height to just put your feet down, the you don't have to reach for the bars, and the cutouts on the tank are plenty big for our knees.

I will be adjusting my foot lever positions soon, but that's pretty minor.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Spain ... Madrid based on the Graffiti?
And no... take it for a spin and rip through Los Molinos to Segovia yeaaaa :evil6:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Why are you asking someone else? If it feels good do it.
6'4" 190 lbs. Several buddies told me I "looked" too big on the FZ, I should stick to big cruisers like them. Screw the fashion police, I can't see myself when I ride.

·
Registered
244 Posts
This is the route that we took in Spain. Amazing twisties.
Umgh don't get me homesick... my parent moved from Germany to south of Marbella. Dec-Jan I was able to ride a MT09 into Rhonda from Marbella.. thanks to my friend Jac @Motormercado Rentabike

Heyy send me a PM as if you plan to go back, next time I will swap the Jeep with a Tenere to ride thru the 3 mountain ridges into the Moroccan sahara. Maybe with ToroTrail :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thnx for replies.

I ask for your opinion, because i cant take the bike for test drive cause the nearest is 800 kilometers from where i live, so i can only see my self through the glass next to the dealers shop, through fotos and through other people opinions who see the fotos,tested or bought that bike.

PS: i love that bike :) I hope i dont look weird on it !!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Size looks OK to me, I just can't figure out why he's contemplating riding through that window though!! :cool:
I literally spit outa M&M when I looked at your post Triple.....I am 260lbs and 6'1 and I look fackin smexy on this bike! Just means that I can fling this bike around like nobodys business too, which I do :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Try a buell, or a velocette thruxton

1 - 17 of 17 Posts