·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
619 Posts
Isn't that Judge Dredd's bike?

looks like an anime cruiser. thanks, but no thanks.

Reactions: Tunnelvision748

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah, I instantly thought of the Gurney Gator too. That Dual Clutch Transmission is the most significant development here though. Supercar makers like Ferrari Have proven them to be superior to a manual transmission(though not nearly as fun IMO). It shifts like a Shimano bicycle transmission. This could make it's way on to a lot more production motorcycles in the near future.

·
Registered
885 Posts
If I had extra money to spend.. I'd buy one. It's one of those I have to be different bikes
Scooters are neat.
Agreed. My first ride was a scooter. 40,000 miles and six years later...

The Vultus would be just as unique as my Yamaha Morphous, and eligible for a spot in the garage. But, about that "extra money" part...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
this is the direction motorcycle designs are destined for.. one day

Reactions: edgyver

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hummm, a factory chopped scooter but I think it has potential except for three things, price, price, price. They imply that it is aimed more for the Asian markets but with a dual clutch transmission, ABS, etc. it is not going to be cheap.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I had a Gold Wing (two GL1800s actually) AND a Pacific Coast 800, all great bikes.
But, the NM4 is just too weird. Honda has lost it's mind. It began with the DN-01 and went downhill from there.
The joke among dealers was DN-01 stood for "Do Not Order One".

·
Registered
768 Posts
Couldn't help notice the article says it's a 750. Honda's web site shows it's a $10,999 670cc.
The instrument lighting is changeable from red, white blue or pink. And they list it with their cruisers. They should, it weighs in at 562 pounds!! In true Honda fashion, it's also got weird tire sizes: 120/70ZR-18 front and 200/50ZR-17 rear.
I'll say it again. They've lost their minds.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I doubt I would ever seriously consider getting something like that, but I am curious about how it handles with such a long wheel base and extreme rake.
It looks like an attempt to get those who are scarred shitless of other bikes to try 2 wheels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.