Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, after perusing this forum for about a year and a half, I finally have a niner in my garage! I no longer feel like a lurker in the shadows. Picked up my rapid red yesterday and so far my only complaint is that i didn't get it sooner. It was a demo bike with 350 miles on it. I really wanted the matte siver but couldn't justify an extra grand just for a color (plus now I have more funds for go fast parts ). As my first street bike it's everything thing I've wanted and more. Even with all those pogo-stick/unicycle comparisons being spot on. Man this bike is a blast! So far the throttle issues don't seem too bad, really reminds me of my cr125 but on steriods. I'll see about the reflash once I get more seat time but so far so good. I do have to say that this forum as a whole is pretty awesome. The knowledgeable and helpful atmosphere would have made me stay even if I never got the bike. And I feel like I know most of you, however stalker-ish that may sound.... Anyway, heres to being a participating member of the forum now.
Have fun and stay safe out there

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations on the Fastest Color FZ. Glad you're finally here.:cool:

On a side note, please Stop Stalking Me!:mad:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Btw I have no clue how this posted in other bikes. I selected news and intros. I am using tapatalk app though....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the club. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the "out of the closet" world of being an FZ owner. I'll move the thread for you (if I can figure out how to move threads :cool: )

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
welcome to the club - your handle is one of my favorite south park episodes.

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome and congrats on the bike

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine too beck. Idk if you're into video games or not but the Southpark video game, The Stick of Truth, was pretty awesome as well.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Welcome to the official site and congratulations on your fine motorcycle choice.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. I think you already realized that you've made a great choice :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts