Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered

Registered
They make no difference in the way the engine performs and you can simply plug up the air box breather tube to achieve the same thing.
The plates allow you to remove the AIS plumbing that drapes itself over the cam cover to make a much neater and more accessible engine compartment.
Seems like a nice way to clean up and make things less complicated to work on.

Registered
It's the gen 3 Mt09 front Master. I already had it installed but removed to sort out the brake lines and remade a quick reservoir bracket.
OEM Gen 1 and 2 is 15mm, the gen 3 is 17mm. Better brake feel.
Thanks, been looking for a replacement to the original. Hard to find at a resonable price. The Yamaha original is quite expensive, but I guess you cant be cheap and go for no name-ones when it comes to brakes.

Registered
a beast was made... still need to go there again. you just pay once and you can go to dyno as many times as you like. B was tweaked for fuel efficiency. Std is a powerhouse and A is can only be used with warm tyres on the low gears or TC kicks right in.
I need STD to a bit more mellow so when I change my exhaust again I'm going there once more. I'm used to the responsive throttle now so it feels wrong when by some reason I use B... so much lag...
Nice馃榾. I used to ride B-mode a lot before I got A and STD-Mode flashed, now I like A-Mode the most. Did you notice any performance gains with that exhaust?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts