Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just hit 300 posts on the forum.

Where is my prize?

What... the screen does not light up? No bells or whistles?

Dancing girls?

Crap... Just another boring evening on the road, camped out in the hotel.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Reactions: Hawkerjet and v2Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
fz09.org announces "dancing girls" reward in June for 500 post achievement ..........won't be released until late Sept or early October though. You will have a choice of colors and there will be no accessories available for months and months. Early information on the new model suggests that they will be a two jug device with lots of low end power. These dancing girls will not be a good choice for beginners.......only for the more experienced riders! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
fz09.org announces "dancing girls" reward in June for 500 post achievement ..........won't be released until late Sept or early October though. You will have a choice of colors and there will be no accessories available for months and months. Early information on the new model suggests that they will be a two jug device with lots of low end power. These dancing girls will not be a good choice for beginners.......only for the more experienced riders! Enjoy!
I heard fizzer is working on an anti psychotic mod

Sent from my phone and my autocorrect sucks

·
Registered
179 Posts
I heard fizzer is working on an anti psychotic mod

....and be sure to take off said anti psychotic mod when taking in for servicing, otherwise it will void your warranty. ;)

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Embassy Suites near Sea-Tac airport.

Now I am making this post from the jet at 37000 feet just East of the beautiful Crater Lake.

Technology is such an amazing thing.
no texting and flying! haha

How does your phone work - unless you're using WiFi which can't mean you're on United because all of their planes are from the goddamn 80s - I really couldn't have picked a worse airline to get gold status on.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no texting and flying! haha

How does your phone work - unless you're using WiFi which can't mean you're on United because all of their planes are from the goddamn 80s - I really couldn't have picked a worse airline to get gold status on.
I fly a Beechjet. It's a 7 passenger corporate machine to haul all the big wigs around. And yes we have wifi so I can eliminate boredom by chating with all the fine folks on da forum.

How cool is that?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Sounds like a sweet gig to me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts