Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't read that many. but every one I read was good. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Bob reminds me a lot of my first ex-wife........ALWAYS sayin' something about something......the only difference is I don't have any hearing loss from reading Bob's posts........unlike the other example! :cool:

NBL brother!

Reactions: C. Dolan

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ok I love Bob's posts too and appreciate his input but I think we need a rule around here that you cant have more posts than you have miles on your bike!! Time shut the computer down and get out there and ride!! ;)

Daniel

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its actually 2499 according to the web site home page. was hoping for him to post here, lol :)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
... I think we need a rule around here that you cant have more posts than you have miles on your bike!! ...
That is deeply embarrassing..., 26 miles on my 09 before winter and modding set in, nearly a hundred to one ratio in the wrong direction.

But I can see the light now, just hoping it isn't a train. Motion Pro is about to send me the custom throttle & clutch cables that I need for my bar and above-the-headlight re-do. Then I'll be out of excuses lol.

Vern, your ears are safe from me, I'm even keeping the stock pipe. But eye strain is another matter...

·
Registered
554 Posts
It's all good Bob I just couldn't resist! Can't wait to see pics of the final product and then read the ride report!!

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Ah you guys are killing me. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny.

Congrats Bob... I think.

Quite an accomplishment and an honor. I thought I had arrived with the big boys when I hit 300 posts last month.

Bob I just have to ask... when you hit the post it button did your screen light up? Did music play? Did Angels sing?

Maybe a $100 gift certificate from Bike Bandit or Stoltec will show up in your inbox. Lmao.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Wouldn't be the same without him! Vern, if your wife is anything like mine, at least bob admits when he doesn't necessarily know something!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts