Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to make potential buyers out there aware that Yamaha is putting on an FZ-09 tour with test rides and if you attend they will give you $250 rebate toward the purchase of a new bike or gear. The closest things to a schedule i could dig up was their events page on Facebook. Apologies if this has been brought up already butI hope it saves someone out there a little dough …. for MODS!

https://www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa/events?key=events

·
Registered
835 Posts
Man, we never get any good events out on the west coast!

The Star demo trucks don't even visit my area anymore, I'll never get to be a hooligan on an R1 :(.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My parents went to a Harley event a few weeks ago, Yamaha was there featuring the FZ09. They ended up giving my parents a coupon for the $250 since I bought one the week prior. All you have to do is register the bike and the coupon code online and you can use it. The only catch is you have to use it on the genuine yamaha parts and accessories, so $250 doesn't go very far, but hey, it's still $250

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anybody know if you can purchase the Yamaha accessories on line? The coupon says it must be from your local Yamaha dealer?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Went to stafford springs raceway last night and yamaha was there giving them out. So if you are in the CT area I am sure they will be doing the same thing for Sundays Monster Jam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts