Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

2014 Yamaha Fz-09 LIQUID GRAPHITE (not granite like the thread title says ), $6250.00 Title in Hand - 3450+ Miles (will increase from riding). MINT! Never dropped, dented or dings. Never seen rain! Garage kept. You'll have a difficult time finding a used FZ-09 like this in better condition. Ready to ride away! I can also deliver within ~350mi for the cost of the fuel.

Remainder of 5 year Yamaha extended warranty, Expires 5 Feb 2019. Meticulously broke in (Hot cool cycles and varying speeds/rpm) and maintained.

Too many bikes in garage. Experienced adult rider used, bike not abused. I'm the original owner.

Only modification is the Fender eliminator/tidy tail but still have the stock parts. Yamaha badges on tank removed, Still have those too. The ECU Flash and Headlight harness adjustments from Yamaha have not been performed.

All paperwork and manuals, like new. Buyer is responsible for shipment cost and pickup coordination. I'll work with carriers to get you your new bike ASAP! PayPal, Cash, Cashiers Check or Bank Check only.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Auto part Odometer Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Motor vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Asphalt Automotive lighting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Skander,

Yes the bike is still for sale and looking for a good home.

Bike is registered in Alabama but it's with me in Shreveport Louisiana.

To clear up the confusion, I've recently moved to Shreveport from Montgomery Alabama. Air Force said, my fun in Montgomery was up and it was time to move on to a different place. A few months back, before leaving Alabama, I had to renew my tags. Not such a bad thing because it's less than $15 for military non-residents. :0)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.