Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
2021 MT09 SP
81 Posts
I like the look of these but google translate isnt working for me and I dont speak german. how did you get around this as I am very curious as to how to place an order? Thanks!
I know you can find them here:

Sorry it is also in German, but the translator should work.

· Registered
34 Posts
I know you can find them here:

Sorry it is also in German, but the translator should work.
Darn, no shipping to the US of A :/. Thanks for helping me out though. appreciate it. :)

· Registered
34 Posts

· Registered
2021 MT-09 Graphite
6 Posts
Yes probably not the best looking welding but it’s good done and paint is also cover all properly. Also got sub cage from them but it was wrong model ( tracer) so returning back and they will send proper one.
For full set cage, sub cage, front and rear pegs/sliders 750$ with delivery from Russia.
Water Liquid Black Bicycle handlebar Geologist's hammer

Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exhaust Alloy wheel Tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust

Automotive design Automotive tire Carbon Rim Tints and shades

· Registered
162 Posts
Got finally from crazy iron.
With footpegs on both axles like a BMX bicycle, this is just one step shy of being a circus vehicle. Like, "How many clowns can ride a MT-09 at once?"

Does anyone really need a brand-new bike to practice crashing in empty parking lots? Lots of teenage Grom owners will be very impressed by this. To each his own, I guess.

· Registered
2021 MT-09 Graphite
6 Posts
)) Yes a bit circus.
I am going to practice for motogymkhana more on this bike and yes on empty parking lot ) So its better to have protection.
Bettter to practice on what you are going to use - so its not like practice on grom and use mt for competition ))
Such protection not only for stunts it ideal for gymkhana.
And skills got in gymkhana would be useful everywhere in city or trip.

· Registered
2021 MT-09 Graphite
6 Posts
Are you in the US? I didn’t know they did that here. Looks fun! 👍
https://m-gymkhana.com/
near me

So no taking part now but planning. It is closest sport on moto I can took part) I am obvious about my chances on track ))) But here all is possible yet )

Yes just got first motorcycle after moving to US. Ride before in my origin country but it was too long ago (( (since 12 was riding till 20).
So now in my 30s (maybe mid crisis ))) ) going to return back to motorcycling. Here in california its appeared moto season is full year long no winter. And rules is better for commuting to work.

MT09 21 is much better fr remembering skills as provide more computer features ( yes I know your own skills is best - but is good to know you can have smb helping you just in case and all this stuff can be disabled. I maybe saying like bmw dad ) But mt09 is much better ))

· Registered
7 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts