Crashcage or frame sliders

• Crashcage

• Frame sliders

• Neither, me & my bike are invincible

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Suggestions, please, on sliders as protection for my 2021 MT 09 SP. I'm thinking frame and spool. Concerned about fitment since the bike has a new frame. :)More interested in protecting against an accidental tip over than major crash protection. Thanks in advance, everyone.
Then really worry about your headlight system! They retail for about $400-$700 depending on year and make in the FZ family. I have busted mine on a 2017 twice removing off the rear wheel stand and forgetting to put the kick stand down! Can't grab and stop the inevitable. Because then I WOULD BREAK TOO!

·
Registered
5 Posts
21 MT09 Crashcage & Subcages now available from impaktechusa.com

I'm a little serious about protecting my investment and I'm a daily rider dodging death everyday on southern California freeways/hwys.

My bike in pictures. I'm now just waiting for the cage to be powder coated. On the video I talk about why I picked a crashcage over frame sliders and the company I chose to get them from.
ht
Question with install where the 17mm bolts go and which side trying to install my cage and dont know how the spacers mount there is no videos or instructions for the 2021+ mt09 models for install i messaged impactechusa and tried direct email and text and ticket been a few weeks i been trying to get ahold of someone that knows how it mounts

21 - 28 of 28 Posts