Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Vendor
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I been looking at the same pipe but I read a review on Leo vince website where the pipe hits the swing arm during suspension travel. Any issues with the tip being close to the swing arm?
people generally install exhausts wrong, they tighten down the header all the way then install the rest of the exhaust.

you must loosely install the header and all other pipes until the full system is on the bike. Then start at the back of the bike and move forward tightening everything. I use something like a balled up rag to create clearance on anyplace im worried about. I have plenty of room between the exhaust and swingarm on mine

· Registered
24 Posts
people generally install exhausts wrong, they tighten down the header all the way then install the rest of the exhaust.

you must loosely install the header and all other pipes until the full system is on the bike. Then start at the back of the bike and move forward tightening everything. I use something like a balled up rag to create clearance on anyplace im worried about. I have plenty of room between the exhaust and swingarm on mine
Thanks vcycle, that was the only thing that worried me about this exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts