Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've been in touch with Dave wood in UK he uses Woolich software and I will probably end up going there with the bike as he has done other bikes for me with brilliant results ... He did briefly say to me that he's done one so far and still learning the bike and he will need my bike for 2 days to be able to get the best results. I will be getting a filter and full system as well. Look forward to seeing some results ... Most important will be the power curve and not peak hp.
Aleks

·
Registered
Yamaha MT 09 SP 2021
238 Posts
I've been in touch with Dave wood in UK he uses Woolich software and I will probably end up going there with the bike as he has done other bikes for me with brilliant results ... He did briefly say to me that he's done one so far and still learning the bike and he will need my bike for 2 days to be able to get the best results. I will be getting a filter and full system as well. Look forward to seeing some results ... Most important will be the power curve and not peak hp.
Aleks
Nice.I m wating for your feedback.Did he mention what hp/torque gains he had at the other bike he made?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My SP should be with me early Nov.

After the 1000km break in I'm busting for a tune of some sort. The demo I rode was pretty week sub 4,000rpms I've got to say. My 07 VFR800 had a tonne more down there and its only 783cc.

ECU flash is always cheaper than a dyno and am hoping it'll actually do something noticeable unlike the Woolich I had put on my 06 FZ1.

I'm done whinging for now....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.