Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes, Darf and I will be riding the last leg together, and if the trip turns out to be a no go, I'm sure we will still do some riding!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks like we might be able to still have this, although we might be wearing facemasks and sitting 6 feet apart.

·
Super Moderator
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I spoke with Van last week and he said he will still be open unless the government shuts him down. He stressed to me that they are sanitizing every surface in the rooms with the exception of the ceilings. I spoke with Camp Cookie yesterday and he said that something can be worked out for meals. Fuel prices for premium are likely to be at $2 or less by the end of May.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
353 Posts
I spoke with Van last week and he said he will still be open unless the government shuts him down. He stressed to me that they are sanitizing every surface in the rooms with the exception of the ceilings. I spoke with Camp Cookie yesterday and he said that something can be worked out for meals. Fuel prices for premium are likely to be at $2 or less by the end of May.

Thanks for the update, I kind of figured they were going to be doing thier very best. I figured as long as I have a cooler and a charcoal grill I'm fine.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Well looky here, the big guy had a change of plans.
Did something change in the Fatherland or is it because it would be major unwise in these difficult times for a flight to Europe? Grandpa okay?

·
Registered
302 Posts
That's a negative, ghost rider. No grandparents at all as of early Feb, so no real reason to go back anymore. That's life though. Plus I already had and got over the rona so I'm not exactly a threat to anyone or vice versa haha.

I need to text royce and john

also I'll need to check with work make sure I can swing the time off.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
That's a negative, ghost rider. No grandparents at all as of early Feb, so no real reason to go back anymore. That's life though. Plus I already had and got over the rona so I'm not exactly a threat to anyone or vice versa haha.

I need to text royce and john

also I'll need to check with work make sure I can swing the time off.
Okay then, do you're best to gather the troops cause I'm hoping we can do this.
The only thing that could hold be back would be unrest among the rednecks around my county. I would need to stay home to protect my garage (the wife could fend for herself!).

·
Registered
380 Posts
One week my dudes! I'm starting to plan my route and was wondering what the actually group is looking like. I'm heading down on Monday now, which should give me plenty of time to enjoy the scenery. My planned stops will be somewhere in PA on monday, VA on tuesday, wednesday I might make my way Tennessee if my mom's cousin lives in a reasonable distance. I'm camping the entire way so if someone along the route has a couch or a shower I can use it's much appreciated. Hopefully the state campgrounds open up, if not I might have to give Van and Debbie a call and see if I can rent a spot between some trees!

If anyone is in my path send me a message and we can work out meeting up! I'm located zip 12526

41 - 50 of 50 Posts