Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who amongst us is currently locked down for this event? What day will you arrive?
What is your starting point? Are you riding or trailering?
And, is there room on your trailer for another bike?
____

ridetofish, Thursday, Atlanta, trailering, no room on the trailer
shamrock +2
Alnbama+1
darf
Muc
Jaronv74
Hooksfz09
Stoltec+3

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
My little crew consists of myself, FJ Rod and Turbo Dave, all in the lodge. Rod and I in one room and Turbo Dave in another.

·
Registered
841 Posts
My ridding friend and I will be arriving the 27th. We will be riding our bikes from Alabama. I was hopeful a another friend would join us but he might be a no show. We will leave the 1st of June. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm (Dave) riding solo from Hudson Valley NY. Leaving between the 22nd and memorial day for various adventures. Gonna be camping, but if someone ends up with an extra bed I wouldn't protest splitting a room ?

This is going to be awesome, so many 09s!

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
353 Posts
I'm going for sure. I'm coming from Cleveland and I'm trailering down. I'd be able to squeeze another bike on the trailer if you have a chock. I'm leaving Wednesday the 27th pit stopping and arriving early Thursday morning ready to ride. I'm staying in the lodge and splitting a room with Jaron. I know that shamrock's friend turbo Dave is looking for someone to split a room with, if you looking we can connect you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I requested the days off but won’t know for sure until Monday. Once I find out Monday if work approved my vacation, I’m calling to see if any rooms are available. I got the ok from the big boss (wife) lol. So I’m good if I get my vacation days. I’ll be trailering from Akron Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
292 Posts
Damn I'm gonna have to buy my wife her own bike so I can come!!! Can't have that kind of fun riding two up!!!

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
353 Posts
I requested the days off but won’t know for sure until Monday. Once I find out Monday if work approved my vacation, I’m calling to see if any rooms are available. I got the ok from the big boss (wife) lol. So I’m good if I get my vacation days. I’ll be trailering from Akron Ohio.

If your get your days off, It might be worth considering teaming up for the haul down and back. Confiding we live pretty darn close to each other. Just throwing it out there

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your get your days off, It might be worth considering teaming up for the haul down and back. Confiding we live pretty darn close to each other. Just throwing it out there
Sounds like a plan. I’ll let you know come Monday when I know for sure about those days. Have to make sure I get a room too. I’ll be calling Monday.

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
292 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I’ll let you know come Monday when I know for sure about those days. Have to make sure I get a room too. I’ll be calling Monday.

Tell work you will be self quarantined during those days for a post Corona Light virus recovery period.

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
353 Posts
If our new work travel policy is still in effect come May, I may actually have to work from home for two weeks before being allowed back to work.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm planning to arrive the morning of the 28th. Rooming with Marc, riding my bike down by myself. Dave, if you want to meet up here in VA, you're welcome to stop by and do some bike maintenance before the 4-5 hour leg from my house in VA to NC. We could ride down together also.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm planning to arrive the morning of the 28th. Rooming with Marc, riding my bike down by myself. Dave, if you want to meet up here in VA, you're welcome to stop by and do some bike maintenance before the 4-5 hour leg from my house in VA to NC. We could ride down together also.
I was actually planning on staying a few days in VA, I want to do some of the loops that make up the claw of the dragon. I'm not sure what your schedule is like but I'm sure you know some sweet roads maybe we can meet up ahead of time. It's always better to travel in a group, so I'd definitely ride VA to NC with you.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was actually planning on staying a few days in VA, I want to do some of the loops that make up the claw of the dragon. I'm not sure what your schedule is like but I'm sure you know some sweet roads maybe we can meet up ahead of time. It's always better to travel in a group, so I'd definitely ride VA to NC with you.
Let me PM you.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts