Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Now we're talkin!
The news just keeps getting better. This is gonna be one fine meet up.
What kind of stuff are you guys bringing? I have a Turbo MV Augusta Brutale on my team.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anyone have any experience with the Black Mountain campground right down the road? Looks like the lodge is all booked up, and I was planning on roughing it anyway.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I did not, I just started a rough plan of my trip, I'm hitting a couple stops along the way down and was trying to get a rough budget together, I'll have to give them a call and see, a bed would probably be nice after a week of traveling and camping! Thanks for the info!

·
Super Moderator
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Just to reiterate what Nick said, you have to call Van or Debbie at the front desk for reservations, as the online tool shows no rooms available. But don't wait too long. Space is limited at this charming little lodge in the woods.
With that said, Albert:s has quite a few condos and if you find yourself with no single rooms available and need to drop back to the condo option...post up and quite likely you will find others to join you. I will be needing space myself for Thursday and Friday nights. It appears this 6th edition of the ECR is going to be a good one with many folks coming from hither and yon.

·
Super Moderator
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Darf, while I haven't stayed at the campground, I have fished the river right there at the campground. The road is in good shape and it appeared to be typical of most NC State campgrounds...clean and quiet. It's a very short ride from Alberts. I'd say about five minutes away.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts